UPSC NDA I 2020 Online Form
UPSC Union Public Service Commission has Recently Invited to Online Application Form for UPSC Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020. Those Candidates are Interested to this Following UPSC Union Public Service Commission Recruitment and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Advt No. : 04/2020 Short Details of Notification
- Application Begin : 08/01/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 28/01/2020 Upto 06:00 PM Only
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 28/01/2020
- NDA I Exam Date : 19/04/2020
- Admit Card Released : April 2020
Online Application Fee
- General / OBC : 100/-
- SC / ST : 0/- (Nil)
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card or Pay the Exam Fee Through Cash E Challan Fee Mode Submit the Exam Fee at State Bank of India SBI Any Branches in India.
Union Public Service Commission Vacancy Details Total : 418 Post
National Defence Academy NDA
Age Between: 02/07/2001 to 01/07/2004
|10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board|
|10+2 Intermediate Class 12 Exam Passed / Appearing in Any Recognized Board with Physics & Mathematics as a Subject.|
Naval Academy NA
10+2 Cadet Entry
How to Fill Form
- Union Public Service Commission UPSC Are Released the Notification for NDA I 04/2020 for the 418 Vacancies in Army, Navy, Airforce Recruitment 2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 08/01/2020 to 28/01/2020
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in UPSC NDA Online Form 2020.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Union Public Service Commission Important Links
Part II Registration
Re Print Application Form